Master of Business Administration
This largely consists of notes I've put together from my contribution in discussion forums and notes from course material at the Chifley Business School, an initiative of the The Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia (APESMA), followed by PRINCE2 Practitioner notes, and then an Agile short course form Charles Sturt University.
- Unit 101: Financial Accounting
- Unit 102: Management Perspectives
- Unit 401: Marketing
- Unit 403: Managing Information Systems
- Unit 201: Economic Decision Making
- Unit 202: Business Law
- Unit 306: Strategic Management
- Unit 402: Contemporary People Management
- Unit 423: e-Business Strategy
- Unit 430: Leadership
- Unit 404: Organisational Best Practice
- Unit 308: Managing Innovation
Not being content with completing the MBA (Technology Management) and being on the Dean's List I went back a second time to do a Graduate Certificate in Project Management. The following are notes from some of the reading material.
- Unit 303: Project Management
- Unit 505: Advanced Project Management
- NASA: Systems Engineering Handbook
Plus Additional Business Management Material is a unstructured collection.